Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Extend Those Rays.

Summer is O-V-E-R, or so the seasons say. 
Though, La Nina pooed all over my summer for the second year running, and I am not quite ready to pack away newly purchased kinis' or give up on my dose of D. 
Fingers firmly crossed for a late Indian summer of sorts...books on the beach, salt in the hair, dreams of relocation to that perfect latitude. 
Yup; the same hazy sweet sweat and cider induced hatchings of 'rather be.s' as the summer before. 
Lust.
I am not blaming you, dear Mother Earth, rain is swell [literally] in small bursts of Sunday lazys, but I simply adore your kisses golden too dear be captured and bound indoors long. The low-lyed land of this Aussie typically sunburnt has had enough now too. 
Let us castle play.

xmuseandskipx
             


                               via Foam Magazine

  Pinned Image

         Living the wish

                             I would never leave.

                          This swing. Gah. I need.

        Sarah Lee photography

  //

                   
                       //

                              

        //

              flibbertyflabber.tumblr

        //

  


                              //
     
          //



No comments:

Post a Comment