Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday 'James Vincent McMorrow' Float.







I am somewhat hesitant to compare any a tune, hum, buzz or murmur to the golden vocal cords of Bon Iver, but James Vincent McMorrow has given me a similar kind of giddy love sway. Imagine my pure delight at learning that this Irish love hummer will be in Australia for Bluesfest and selected side shows, including an intimate appearance at my Sydney Newtown local The Vanguard. Bon Iver at the Opera House in March and a McMorrow soul just a street skip away in April. Ear heaven.

McMorrow’s track ‘If I Had a Boat’ is my Friday ‘let’s float into the weekend’ tool. Currently on repeat. Enjoy your weekends! xmuseandskipx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, then thats what you would expect from the Irish.
    Maybe my Friday or Sunday music, whichever I will enjoy and think of you as I listen, your words and thoughts you give me on a regular basis...thankyou

    ReplyDelete