Pages

Monday, January 02, 2012

Resolve.



The suited man has delivered and the fireworks are over.
For another year.
I have grimaced at my savings. Promised my liver I will ease up on the vodka.
The ‘tomorrow I must work to feed myself’ dread is victorious in its belly curdle. And I have located 2011’s wrinkles and photo-shopped them from my conscious with thrift flourish.

Now to those damn pesky resolutions.

I had resolved not to resolute. New Years Eve a few days past was (and typically is) a slow rolling emotional one. But despite feeble attempts at mind-trickery, I cannot stop 2012 life-fancy-dot-pointing. And they are basic MEtypical.

Read more. Write long. Dream much. Travel deep.
Let love linger. Study with punch. Plug in. Listen lock.
Dance. Drink. Dine. Dip. Dive. Breathe.
Lots.

Happy New Year.


Tumblr_lv1r0bbgsl1qgv398o1_500_large

Tumblr_llczbcdjus1qa5045o1_1280_large_large




Top_large

Tumblr_lutobqaxmo1qbklpto1_500_large





No comments:

Post a Comment